LP Ceramic Compression Knee Support
Comprised of compressive ceramic fibres, the LP Ceramic Compression Knee Support provides targeted heat therapy that delves deep into the muscle tissue to activate and renew cells. The inner lining is made of 100% cotton for optimal comfort for the skin.
- 1 x Compression Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
This support is available in four sizes. To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of your patella with your leg fully extended, and refer to the table below
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|27.9 - 33cm
|33 - 40cm
|40 - 47cm
|47 - 54.6cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, we recommend opting for a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
With ceramic fibres providing infrared heat therapy to promote cell regeneration, the LP Ceramic Knee Support can help treat the following conditions:
- Nervous system disorders
- Knee injuries
Infrared Therapeutic Heat
This knee brace sets itself apart from the competition by emitting far infrared rays to the knee, penetrating deep into the body to provide therapeutic heat and blood circulation. These rays enhance cell renewal, providing powerful relief from minor pain associated with nervous system disorders. This therapeutic effect will continue up to 20 minutes after removing the support.
Compression and Support
Beside providing heat to the area, effective knee supports need to stabilise and compress the injured area. This support does both, making it ideal for use on weak or injured knees. It is made with a 100% cotton inside lining, ensuring the support is as comfortable as it is therapeutic.