Neo G Adjusta Fit Hinged Open Knee Support
The Neo G Adjusta Fit Hinged Open Knee Support is designed to restrict range of motion to create a healing environment for the knee before and after surgery. The degree of flexion can be adjusted from -10° to 120° with ease thanks to a simple-to-use adjustment dial on the side of the brace. A neoprene inner sleeve provides warming compression to sooth achy knee joints.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing of the Neo G Knee Brace
The Adjusta Fit Knee Support features a one-size-fits-most deisgn. To find out whether it will fit you, please measure your thigh circumference 4" above the centre of the kneecap. The brace will fit anyone with a measurement up to a 56cm (22").
Which Conditions Can This Knee Support Help With?
The Neo G Adjusta Knee Brace is designed to control the range of motion, with dials that can adjust the degree of flexion from -10° to 120° degrees. This can help with recovery for the following conditions:
- Injured, weak or arthritic knees
- Pre or post-surgery support
Key Features and Benefits of the Adjusta Fit Hinged Open Knee Brace
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic knees, pre or post surgery
- Helps control flexion and extension movements for a prescribed range of motion
- Innovative hinge system helps reduce over strain of muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritis, chronic aches and stiffness
- Adjustable easy push dials give an optimal fit and limit movement (between -10 - 120 degrees flexion)
- Universal size (one-size-fits-most), fits either the left or right leg, and is unisex
Follow the step-by-step illustration guide below to correctly fit he Adjusta Knee Brace.
How Does the Neo G Adjusta Hinged Support Work?
The Neo G Hinged Open Knee Brace helps provide firm support to the entire knee complex, with an embedded flexion hinge system to allow restricted flexion and extension within an adjustable range of motion. The adjustable hinged can be adjusted for optimum fit and movement between -10 to 120 degrees of flexion. This helps to reduce over strain of the muscles, tendons, and ligaments involved in flexing and extending the knee joint, which is particularly useful for acute injuries or instability.
Soothing Neoprene Compression
The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene material also helps soothe arthritic knees, chronic aches and stiffness, for a comfortable user experience. The knee support comes in a universal size, and should fit the majority of people.
Remove hinges before washing. Hand wash cold only and dry flat. Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Glass fibre