Neo G Hinged Post-Operative Knee Support
Designed to facilitate recovery following a severe ligament injury or knee operation, the Neo G Hinged Post-Operative Knee Support stabilises the knee with a rigid frame that prevents aggravating the injury, allowing the knee to heal most effectively. The brace features an easy-use dial that can be used to adjust flexion from -10° to 120°.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing of the Neo G Knee Brace
The Post-Operative Knee Brace is one-size-fits-most. To find out whether it will fit you, please measure your thigh circumference 4 inches above the knee, as this brace will fit up to a 22" (56cm) circumference. Check the diagram below to see how to apply the brace:
What Conditions is the Neo G Post-OP Knee Brace Used For?
The Neo G Post-Op Knee Brace is designed for post-operative use following ligament injury. The brace is suitable for the following conditions:
- ACL, PCL, MCL, LCL
- Post-operative use
Features and Benefits
- Effective pre- or post-surgery knee brace for a range of ligament injuries
- Suitable for ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL repairs and injuries
- Provides maximum joint protection and stability, making it ideal for rehabilitation
- Features an easy-to-operate dial for accurate flexion and extension control
- Simple adjustments make for for easy adaptability through the stages of recovery
- Dial is adjustable from -10° to 120° flexion, giving you great control
- Universal size (one size fits most) fits either the left or right knee, and is unisex
Completely Adjustable Support
The Neo G Post-Operative Knee Brace features an easy-to-operate dial for accurate control of flexion and extension, and can be adjusted from -10° to 120° flexion. This helps control movement while helping to reduce unwanted medial and lateral instability, making it perfect for rehabilitation from injury.
Comfortable and Lightweight
The lightweight frame with adjustable comfort pads features seven adjustable length levels, providing a customisable fit for speedy recovery and excellent comfort. Weight bearing pressure during movement is also more evenly distributed over the joint, helping with arthritic and meniscus pain.
Should you wish, you can adjust the length of the knee brace via the dial on the outside of the device. It can be adjusted to a total of 7 different lengths, which will range between 23 and 26 inches.
- Before washing, remove pads from fastenings and put hinges to one side
- ONLY pads may be washed
- Hand wash with cold water only and dry flat
- Do not use fabric softener, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not iron
- Store in a cool, dry place