Push Med Hinged Knee Brace
Diverting from traditional aluminium hinged knee braces, the Push Med Hinged Knee Brace makes use of a two non-axis leaf spring hinges that follow the natural rotation of the knee. This has the effect of stabilising the knee without limiting movement in any way, making it a superb support for activities such as skiing and snowboarding.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Do I Need?
The Push Med Knee Brace is available in five choice of size. To find which size you need, measure the circumference of your leg from just below the knee (as shown in the image below). Once you have your measurement, use the sizing table to find your size.
|Below Knee Circumference
|28cm - 31cm
|31cm - 34cm
|34cm - 37cm
|37cm - 41cm
|41cm - 45cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls on size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger for greater comfort, or the smaller if you prefer a secure fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and may feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure to take your measurements, use a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account and joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can the Push Med Brace Help With?
The Push Med Knee Brace provides high level knee support for the following conditions:
- Arthrosis with hydrops
- Rheumatoid arthritis with synovitis
- Functional instability after collateral ligament trauma
- Residual instability after collateral ligament trauma
- Late follow-up treatment after ligament surgery
- Disorders or reduced functioning of the locomotor apparatus
How Does the Push Med Knee Brace Protect My Knee?
Featuring unique non-axial leaf hinges that follow the natural rotation of the knee, the Push Med Knee Brace prevents instability while allowing the natural flexion and extension. These splints are locked above and below the knee in plastic bases to dissipate energy during movement, protecting the knee from further harm.
Designed for Comfort
The Push Med Knee Brace has specialised comfort zones strategically placed around vulnerable areas of the knee. An anti-migration material stops the brace sliding down the leg during activity ensuring that it remains in position all day long. The Sympress microfibre material used makes the inside of the brace feel soft while it also wicks away moisture to keep the skin dry.
Suitable for Skiing
This is one of the best knee braces on the market that can provide excellent support to the knee joint when skiing. The Push Med Knee Brace has low profile design that means it can be worn under ski trousers or salopettes without discomfort.
Superb Anatomical Fit
The good anatomical fit and the silicone application help the position of the brace to be maintained when walking. This improvs comfort and ensures the brace stays in place during movement when taking part in physical activities.
Washing Instructions for the Push Med Knee Brace
Before washing the Push Med Knee Brace ensure that the Velcro is closed . The brace can be washed at temperatures up to 30 degrees Celsius, on a delicate fabrics cycle or by hand. Do not use any bleaching agents. A gentle spin-dry cycle can be used: after this, hang the Push Med Knee Brace up to dry in the open air (not near a heating source or in a tumble drier).