Push Sports Hinged Knee Brace
Designed to help injured athletes return to action safely, The Push Sports Hinged Knee Brace offers effective lightweight protection. Special non-axial leaf spring hinged provide sideways support to prevent the knee from destabilising, while an adjustable strap lets you tailor compression for your own individual needs.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right knee.
Which Size Do I Need?
The Push Sports Knee Brace is available for both the right and the left knee, and can be purchased in a choice of sizes that are based on the circumference of the knee. Please use the sizing table below to find which size you require.
|27 - 31cm
|31 - 35cm
|35 - 40cm
|40 - 45cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls on size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger for greater comfort, or the smaller if you prefer a secure fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and may feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure to take your measurements, use a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account and joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Brace Help With?
The knee brace has been designed to offer optimal support for the knee through the combination of non-axial leaf spring hinges on either side of the knee and a U-shaped pressure pad around the kneecap. The brace is suitable for the following indications:
- Arthrosis with mild instability
- General knee instability
- Meniscus injury
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Residual instability following collateral ligament injury
Key Features and Benefits
- Features non-axial leaf spring hinges on both sides of the knee
- Counters side movements without hindering bending and stretching
- U-shaped pressure pad positions around the kneecap to help stabilise the area
- Available for both the right and left knee in a range of sizes
Comfortable and Supportive
The Push Sports Knee Brace provides comfort and support for the knee through the use of non-axial leaf spring hinges on either side of the knee. These prevent side-to-side movement, while still allowing stretching and bending. With a U-shaped pressure pad around the kneecap, the brace contributes to stabilising the kneecap for optimal benefit.
Light and Low-Profile
Thanks to its light and low-profile design, the Push Sports Knee Brace offers great flexibility to allow athletes to exercise without restriction. The brace gives you full range of motion while keeping the knee protected from additional harm, perfect those returning from injury.
Which Sports Can I Play With his Knee Brace?
The Push Sports Knee Brace helps you recover after injury, giving you back the power to push your limits and potential once again. This brace can be worn while playing sports such as:
How to Apply the Push Sports Knee Brace
To apply the Push Sports Knee Brace, following the instructions below. The video also provides a step-by-step guide to applying the knee brace.
- Pull the brace over the knee until the pad is positioned underneath the kneecap. The pad should fit closely around the kneecap for the proper degree of support.
- Close the lower hook-and-loop fastener to provide a comfortable compression below the knee.
- Close the upper hook-and-loop fastener to provide a compression around the upper leg. The pad should press snugly against the kneecap.
Learn More About the Push Sports Knee Brace