Push Sports Patella Knee Strap
Providing localised pressure directly across the patella tendon, the Push Sports Patella Knee Strap is the perfect active knee support for treating tendonitis, jumper's knee and Osgood Schlatter's disease. This adjustable brace works in two ways: it delivers intermittent compression to reduce pain, and holds the kneecap in a secure position to prevent instability.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right knee.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Push Sports Patella Brace is available in one size to fit most individuals, and can be worn on either knee. This enhances the convenience by ensuring that the brace can be worn whenever it is required, all without worrying about obtaining any measurements.
What Conditions Can This Patella Strap Help With?
The patella brace has been designed to offer optimal support for the knee tendon and patella. It combines pressure to the tendon with support for the kneecap to provide effective relief from conditions such as:
- Jumper's knee
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Tendinitis of the patellar ligament
Key Features and Benefits of the Patella Brace
- Applies direct pressure to the knee tendon to alleviate strain
- Reduces pain around the kneecap following injury or natural discomfort
- Applies intermittent pressure with each step for maximum relief
- Comfortable and relieving pressure helps to reduce pain
- Provided in one size to fit most and can easily be applied to either knee
- Adjustable strapping allows tailored compression
How Does the Patella Knee Strap Support My Knee?
By applying direct pressure to the patella tendon underneath the kneecap, the Push Knee Strap works to alleviate the daily strain that occurs when walking or running. The strap also works by holding the patella in a place, preventing it from sliding into painful or unstable positions.
Comfortable Support Without Restriction
The Push Sports Patella Brace provides comfort and support for the knee while applying intermittent levels of pressure. It does so without restricting the movement of the leg, ensuring that daily routines and sporting activities can still be enjoyed without compromise to pain relief and healing.
How to Apply the Patella Brace
To apply the Push Sports Patella Brace, following the instructions below. The video also provides a step-by-step guide to applying the patella brace.
- Remove the protective foil from the pad.
- Bend the leg, and place the patella brace on the knee tendon immediately below the kneecap, with the kneecap fitting in the recess.
- Hold the pad with one hand and use the other hand to wrap the brace around the leg.
- Close the hook-and-loop material as tightly as possible while without any pinching. The additional strap fastener can also be used.
Learn More About the Push Sports Patella Knee Brace