Thermoskin Dynamic Comfort Compression Knee Sleeve Support
Your knee joints bear a lot of your body weight, so having the right support your weak and injured knees is vital. The Thermoskin Dynamic Comfort Compression Knee Sleeve Support features built-in targeted variable compression for pre and post-injury management, helping you to strengthen your knee joints whilst preventing further injury.
Please Note: This knee support sleeve can be worn on either leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Designed to provide anyone with weak or injured knees the support they need while they recover, the Thermoskin knee sleeve is supplied in two sizes that will suit the majority of users. To find out which size best fits you, simply measure around the knee joint and refer to the table below:
|Knee Measurement (cm)
|30 - 38cm
|38 - 46cm
What Knee Conditions Is The Dynamic Compression Knee Sleeve For?
The Thermoskin Dynamic Compression Knee Sleeve provides compression and support for those with general weak knees or minor injury caused by the following:
- Strains and sprains
- Infection of the knee joint
- Lack of physical activity
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
Key Features and Benefits
- Supportive knee sleeve for weak and injured knees
- Provides compression, comfort and support across the kneecap (patella)
- Ideal for everyday use and activities
- Built-in targeted variable support for pre and post-injury management
- Offers firm, medium, and light compression across various areas for targeted support
- Available in two sizes, making it easier to find your perfect fit
For Comfortable and Supported Knees
The Thermoskin Dynamic Compression Knee Sleeve ensures your weak or injured knee won't stop you for taking on the day. Designed for everyday use, this knee sleeve support provides comfort across your knee cap allowing those with weak knees to walk in comfort as well as aid in minor knee injury recovery.
Built-in Targeted Variable Support
The Thermoskin Knee Sleeve is designed with variable compression zones to provide targeted support for muscle maintenance pre and post-injury. The following compression can be benefitted from whilst wearing the Thermoskin knee support sleeve:
- Firm Compression: Optimised vertical knit pattern provides improved support for the knee during activity and while at rest
- Moderate Compression: Circular knit designed to provide comfort across the knee patella
- Light Compression: Back knit panel contours to knee to minimise bunching and allow free range of movement
How Do I Fit the Dynamic Compression Knee Support Sleeve?
The Dynamic Knee Sleeve Support is easy to put on – simply place your foot into the wider end of the sleeve and slide your leg along until the gel pad panel is placed over the kneecap (patella). You may then adjust the sleeve as you wish to ensure your most comfortable fit.
What Materials Is This Knee Sleeve Support Made Of?
- Machine wash cold with delicates
- Drip dry
- Do not wring, twist, or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry in direct sunlight