Thermoskin Dynamic Compression Anti-Slip Knee Stabiliser Support
Designed with variable compression zones and anti-slip technology, the Thermoskin Dynamic Compression Anti-Slip Knee Stabiliser Support reduces the movement of the kneecap in order to prevent pain and aid in faster recovery in those with weak or injured knees. Comfortable to wear, this knee support still allows for freedom of movement whilst increasing support and knee stability during activity or rest.
Please Note: This knee support sleeve can be worn on either leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Designed to provide anyone with weak or injured knees the support they need while they recover, this Thermoskin knee stabiliser is supplied in a range of sizes that differ according to the circumference of the knee. To find out which size best fits you, simply measure around the knee when it is slightly bent, underneath knee cap and refer to the table below:
|Knee Measurement (cm)
|30 - 34cm
|34 - 38cm
|38 - 42cm
|42 - 46cm
What Knee Conditions Can the Thermoskin Knee Compression Sleeve Support?
The Thermoskin Knee Compression Sleeve is designed to support those with weak and injured knees. Those with the following conditions may wear the Thermoskin Knee Compression Sleeve:
- Jumper's Knee (Patella Tendon Overuse Injury, Patella Tendinosis, Patella Tendinopathy)
- Runner's Knee (Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome)
Key Features and Benefits
- Knee support sleeve with variable compression zones
- Anti-slip to minimise knee-cap movement and maximise support
- Cushions and stabilises the knee during activity or rest
- Supports various related knee injuries (please see below for more information)
- Provides firm, medium, and light compression across various areas for targeted support
- Removable silicone ring provides further kneecap stability
- Available in FOUR sizes to suit a variety of users
Effective Knee Stabilisation
The Thermoskin Dynamic Knee Compression Sleeve is designed to effectively stabilise the knee during periods of rest and activity, in order to prevent pain, swelling and discomfort in those with injured or weak knees. Wearing this knee support sleeve can improve your ability to get around and help you walk further comfortably.
What Levels Of Compression Does This Knee Support Sleeve Provide?
The Thermoskin Knee Sleeve is designed with variable compression zones to provide targeted support for muscle maintenance pre- and post-injury. The following compression levels can be benefitted from whilst wearing the Thermoskin knee support sleeve:
- Firm Compression: Flexible stabilisers with anti-slip are designed to allow freedom of movement whilst increasing support and knee stability during activity and while at rest.
- Moderate Compression: Circular knit designed to provide comfort across the knee patella, with silicone ring for optional kneecap stability.
- Light Compression: Back knit panel contours to knee to minimise bunching and allows free range of movement.
How Do I Fit The Dynamic Knee Sleeve Support?
The Dynamic Knee Sleeve Support is easy to put on – simply place your foot into the wider end of the sleeve and slide your leg along until the gel pad panel is placed over the kneecap (patella). You may then adjust the sleeve as you wish to ensure your most comfortable fit.
- Latex (Patella Ring)
- Machine wash cold with delicates
- Drip dry
- Do not wring, twist, or tumble dry
- Do not bleach or dry in direct sunlight