BioSkin Patella Stabiliser Knee Support
Patellar pain is a common problem that can be caused by all sorts of conditions. Made from compressive materials, the BioSkin Patella Stabiliser Knee Support works hard to relieve pain and improve stability of the patella. Flexible stays and a patella buttress work in tandem to stabilise the knee while providing an extra soothing massage to quell pain quickly.
- 1 x Patella Stabiliser Knee Brace
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing the BioSkin Patella Stabiliser
Available in five sizes, the BioSkin Patella Stabiliser has the right fit for most individuals. To determine which size you need, measure the circumference of your leg while fully extended in the following two sections:
- Knee: Taken around the centre of the kneecap
- Thigh: Taken 18cm above the centre of the kneecap
|31 - 33cm
|41 - 46cm
|33 - 36cm
|46 - 51cm
|36 - 41cm
|51 - 56cm
|41 - 43cm
|56 - 64cm
|43 - 46cm
|64 - 71cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If the two measurements don't match up, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort during use
- BioSkin supports are designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a tape measure, you can take your measurements without one; simply use a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Knee Stabiliser Help With?
Fitted with a foam buttress that stabilises the knee while providing a soothing massage, the BioSkin Patella Stabiliser is ideal for the following conditions:
- Anterior Knee Pain
- Chondromalacia Patella Inflammation
- Meniscal Cartilage Tears / Repairs
- Mild Sprains & Instabilities
- Patella Maltracking
How Does the BioSkin Patella Stabiliser Support the Knee?
The BioSkin Patella Stabiliser is fitted with flexible stays on either side of the brace which hold the kneecap in a secure position and prevent it from sliding around during movement. A foam buttress surrounds the patella, providing extra protection and stability, plus a soothing massage for passive pain relief.
Key Features and Benefits
- Flexible stays on either side of the brace provide firm stability
- A foam buttress circles the kneecap to provide a passive massage alongside extra protection
- Hypoallergenic materials without latex used for sensitive skin
- Breathable materials with infused elastic provide comfortable stretch for active use
- Ambidextrous design can fit the left or right knee
- Upper and lower stability straps allow adjustment of compression
Fast Relief From Pain and Swelling
Providing medical-grade compression evenly throughout the knee, the BioSkin Patella Stabiliser provides dependable pain relief and swelling reduction. Compression works to promote blood circulation, which in turn accelerates the body's own healing process. Two straps above and below the knee can be used to adjust the level of compression to suit your needs.
Find out how to correctly fit the BioSKin Patella Stabiliser by watching the tutorial video below. The brace should be applied to dry skin, as lotions, perspiration and wet skin will make it harder to pull on.