Thermoskin Elastic Knee Support
Stretch and flexibility is an important factor when choosing a knee brace, especially if you're planning to stay active. Made with 2-way stretch elastic, the Thermoskin Elastic Knee Support facilitates movement while providing targeted compression in key areas of the knee.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Designed to support your injury while you recover, this support is available in a number of sizes that range from Small to Extra Large and vary according to knee circumference. To find out which size best suits you, simply measure around the knee when it is slightly bent, underneath knee cap and refer to the table below.
Measure the circumference from just beneath the kneecap
|30 - 34cm
|34 - 38cm
|38 - 42cm
|42 - 46cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
Thanks to its anatomical shape, the Thermoskin Knee Support provides quality support for multiple knee conditions, this includes:
- Knee Bursitis
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Runner's Knee
Who Can Use the Support?
This support is suitably designed for use by those with a knee condition or injury who want relief from symptoms such as pain and swelling. The lightweight, elastic material means this support can be used for any occasion, whether its daily use, at the gym or when training for a marathon.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides compression and support for weak and injured knees
- Helps to relieve pain in the affected area during use
- Comfortably contours to fit the shape of the knee
- Reduces swelling and inflammation with warm compression
- Uses elasticated material that are seamless for extra comfort
- Available in 4 sizes
- Supplied in a beige colour
Two-Way Stretch Design
Made using innovative two-way stretch elastic, this Thermoskin brace is contoured to the shape of the knee to provide you with even compression straight to your injury. This significantly reduces swelling in the affected area and provides you with effective support for your injury during use.
How Comfortable is the Thermoskin Elastic Support?
Contoured to match the shape of your knee, the Thermoskin Elastic Support provides a high level of comfort, even during activity and long periods of wear. The elastic material is also designed to stretch in any way that you do, ensuring maximum flexibility and comfort on the move.
How Do I Fit the Support?
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Elastic Knee Support, follow these three simple steps:
- Slip the end of the support over your foot
- Slide it up and over your knee
- Position it so that the mid-section of the back panel sits directly behind the back of your knee
What Material Is the Support Made Of?
This knee support from Thermoskin is comprised of the following materials:
- Rubber (50%)
- Nylon (25%)
- Cotton (25%)
Please note that this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction.