Ultimate Performance Compression Elastic Knee Support
Equal parts comfy and compressive, the Ultimate Performance Compression Elastic Knee Support is ideal for active individuals who want to stay active throughout recovery. Using the latest edge trimming technology, this knee support stays in place at all times, and is extra durable to last you longer.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Ultimate Performance Compression Elastic Knee Support is available in 4 different sizes, enabling you to choose the perfect fit. Please measure the circumference of your knee as shown in the diagram below, then select the appropriate size from the table below.
Measure around the centre of the knee as shown
|Knee Brace Size
|Knee Circumference (cm/inches)
|30 - 35cm (12 - 14")
|35 - 40cm (14 - 16")
|40 - 45cm (16 - 18")
|45 - 50cm (18 - 20")
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater levels of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Conditions Does this Support Help With?
Providing you with Level 2 Support, the Ultimate Elastic Knee Support offers moderate support for instabilities, strains and pains. This knee brace can help support and promote healing for conditions and injuries such as:
- Weak, stiff or aching knees
How Do the Ultimate Performance Support Levels Work?
UP Braces are designed with four levels of support, each of which helps with different types of injury.
- Level 1 (Basic Support): Excellent value for money support, best used for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 (Moderate Support): Mild-to-moderate support, best used for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 (Pro Support): Provides maximum support for moderate-to-severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 (Maximum Support): Designed to brace and add stability for more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
How Does the Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Support Improve Recovery?
The Ultimate Performance Knee Support is expertly designed to help combat pain and discomfort caused by a variety of knee issues, with high-quality healing features that include:
- Graduated Compression: Provides compression gradually throughout the knee to relieve symptoms of pain.
- Tailored Design: This support is anatomically tailored for maximum comfort levels and performance-grade support.
- Anti-Migration Technology: Uses the latest edge trimming techniques to prevent the support from slipping, while reducing wear for long-lasting durability.
- Non-Neoprene: Thanks to its intuitive design, this brace provides all the benefits of neoprene without the excess warmth.
Features On Our Best Arthritis Knee Supports List
Going up against all the other knee supports in its category, we found that the Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Support was the best for people with arthritis who want to continue running and staying active. This is because the graduated compression helps soften impacts without restricting movement, while improving proprioception to reduce risk while running. Learn more by reading the full Arthritis Knee Supports Blog.
How Comfortable is the Ultimate Compression Elastic Knee Support?
Made using ultra-lightweight, soft-knit materials, the Elastic Knee Support ensures optimal comfort throughout the whole day. The tailored design also prevents bunching behind the knee to provide a comfy fit that lasts even during physical activity.
Can I Play Sports with the Elastic Knee Support?
The elasticated material allows the knee to bend with a full range of motion while still providing maximum support to key areas of the knee. This means you can play sports while using the brace without drastically impacting your movement or leg function.
What Do The Experts Say About This Brace?
We got in contact with Ultimate Performance to find out why the Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Brace was so effective. They said:
"Having been made without using neoprene, this support does everything neoprene does, but is more comfortable and less restrictive to wear".
"My 91 year old mother uses this for general knee issues and finds it really helps her stay active."
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides superior support without the use of neoprene
- Advanced knitting technology provides gradual compression
- Light breathable four way stretch material mimics ligaments to support them
- Allows a full range of motion for use while playing sports
- Compression stimulates blood circulation to reduce cramp and stiffness
- Cutting-edge trim technology prevents slippage and reduces wear
- Available in 4 different sizes to suit most users
Are There Braces With Other Levels of Support?
The Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Support is the best brace that provides Level 2 Support. However, if this is too much, or too little, then links to the best knee braces for each support level are listed below.
- 62% Nylon
- 38% Spandex
- Traces of latex