Ultimate Performance Advanced Patella Tendon Strap
A weakened patella tendon left untreated can lead to tears later down the line, which can require a tough rehabilitation process to recover from. Be sure to protect your patella with the Ultimate Performance Advanced Patella Tendon Strap. This minimalistic support helps stabilise the patella, nipping early warning signs in the bud before pain gets more serious.
Please that this support can be worn on both the left and right knee.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Ultimate Performance Advanced Patella Support is available in one universal size designed to fit most users. The support will fit people with a knee circumference of 25 - 55cm (10 - 22").
What Conditions Does this Support Help With?
Providing you with Level 3 Support, the Advanced Patella Strap provides maximum support for moderate to severe knee pain. This brace focuses mainly on supporting the area around the kneecap, making it particularly effective at reducing pain for the following:
- Patella tendonitis
- Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Irritated kneecap (chondromalacia)
How Do the Ultimate Performance Support Levels Work?
UP Braces are designed with four levels of support, each of which helps with different types of injury.
- Level 1 (Basic Support): Excellent value for money support, best used for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 (Moderate Support): Mild-to-moderate support, best used for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 (Pro Support): Provides maximum support for moderate-to-severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 (Maximum Support): Designed to brace and add stability for more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
How Does the Ultimate Performance Patella Strap Support Work?
The Advanced Patella Strap is designed with specialised features that help reduce pain and discomfort while allowing free movement. Some of the key features of this knee brace include:
- Contoured Shape: Designed to match the anatomy of the knee, the support strap provides maximum support for the patella tendons.
- Bi-Lateral Adjustment: Featuring a bi-lateral strapping system, the level of compression can be adjusted to suit the needs of the wearer.
- Moisture Wicking Fabric: Made using moisture-wick fabrics, the patella strap prevents overheating and sweat build-up for supreme comfort.
How Do I Fit the Ultimate Performance Patella Strap?
Fitting the patella strap is straightforward and easy to do. Simply pull the support up the leg and position it just underneath the patella (kneecap). Adjust the level of compression using the Velcro straps to get the best fit for your requirements.
How Comfortable is the Ultimate Performance Patella Support?
Designed using moisture wicking fabrics, the patella brace prevents overheating and sweat build-up even during intense physical activity. Anatomically contoured to achieve an ergonomic fit, the strap cradles the lower patella area for maximum support and comfort.
Minimalistic Design Gives You the Freedom to Move
Simple in its design, the Patella Support Strap provides compression precisely where its needed, taking up no extra room. This gives the wearer full freedom to move, ideal for training athletes or running enthusiasts who want protection that doesn't compromise ability.
Key Features and Benefits of the Advanced Patella Support
- Contoured shape fits the knee anatomically for maximum compression and comfort
- Advanced moisture wicking reduces unpleasant build-up of sweat and overheating
- Maintains your full natural range of movement without obstruction
- Adjustable straps to allow for perfect fit
- Sold individually as a single unit
Are There Braces With Other Levels of Support?
The Advanced Patella Strap Brace offers Level 3 Support. However, if this is too much, or too little, then you can follow the links below to find the best knee brace for each support level.
To clean the Advanced Patella Knee Strap, hand wash using warm water.