Actimove Arthritis Care Warming Knee Support
Arthritis is a very painful condition that can severely limit your mobility and negatively affect your quality of life. The Actimove Arthritis Care Warming Knee Support provides relief utilising ceramic fibres that help to warm the joint, relieving pain and helping to improve your mobility.
Please note that this brace can be worn on either leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
The Arthritis Care Knee Brace is available in four sizes that should suit most users. To find your size, please measure the circumference of your thigh just above the knee (as shown in the picture below). Match this measurement to the table in order to find your ideal size.
Measure around your lower thigh as shown
|28 - 33cm (11 - 13")
|33 - 38cm (13 - 15")
|38 - 43cm (15 - 17")
|43 - 49cm (17 - 19.25")
|49 - 56cm (19.25 - 22")
- For measurements that fall on a sizing boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for better comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure the string with the ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
This brace provides compression and heat to the knee, which can help to reduce the pain of a number of conditions. This brace is specifically well suited to the following conditions:
- Arthritis, including:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Swollen Knees
- Degenerative Knee Conditions
- General Knee Pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Ceramic Fibres for Heat-Retention: The ceramic fibres throughout the Actimove Compression Knee Support help to reflect heat back towards the knee, keeping the joint warm and alleviating the symptoms of arthritis.
- Compressive Material: As well as retaining heat, the Actimove Arthritis Knee Support has a four-way stretch material that provides compression around the knee, helping to increase blood circulation around the joint to promote healing.
- Comfortable Design: If a knee support is not comfortable, you will find yourself not wearing it regardless of whether it helps your condition. The Actimove Arthritis Brace avoids this issue with a fabric that is latex- and neoprene-free for reduced irritation, and perforated to improve breathability.
What Are the Benefits of Ceramic Fibres?
The Actimove Arthritis Support features special ceramic fibres woven throughout the support. These fibres help to reflect natural far infrared (FIR) light towards your skin, helping to keep your knee joint warm, which can have the following benefits:
- Reducing Pain
- Increasing Mobility
- Improving Circulation
Please see the diagram below for an explanation of how the ceramic fibres reflect FIR radiation back towards your skin.
How Comfortable Is the Actimove Warming Arthritis Knee Support?
Featuring a four-way stretch material, the Actimove Knee Support provides a light, comfortable compression that improves your mobility. To prevent irritation, the brace is free from both latex and neoprene, which are two things that often cause irritation to sensitive skin. Lastly, the brace is extremely breathable to prevent the build-up of sweat and to keep your joint at the optimal level of comfort.
The Actimove Arthritis Knee Support can help you to enjoy your life again
How Is the Actimove Arthritis Support Worn?
The Actimove Arthritis Knee Brace has a pull-on design that is simple to apply correctly. Firstly, identify the front of the brace – the lighter patch of the brace indicates the front and the brand label should be at the top end. Once this has been done, simply pull the brace up over your knee, with the lighter patch covering the kneecap.
The Actimove Arthritis Support has an easy pull-on design
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say
Don't just take it from us, hear what our own satisfied customers had to see about the Actimove Arthritis Knee Brace.
"This [brace] was very comfortable, much longer than the other ones, very soft, and I was wearing it through the heatwave and there was never any sweating" - Caroline
The Actimove Arthritis Care Support can be washed to help extend longevity and improve hygiene. Please follow the instructions below:
- Suitable for max. 40°C washing processes
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
- Dry flat, keeping the brace away from direct sunlight