Actimove Everyday Stability Knee Support with Two Stays
Knee instability can last for a long time after an injury, often getting in the way of an active or busy lifestyle. The fix for this problem is sturdier lateral support, which the Actimove Everyday Stability Knee Support with Two Stays provides with two spiral stays that hold the knee in place.
Please note: this knee support has an ambidextrous design for use on either leg.
Which Size is Right for Me?
The Actimove Everyday Knee Support is available in four sizes that should fit most users. To find the right size, please measure the circumference of your thigh just above the knee (as illustrated below) and refer to the sizing chart.
Measure around your lower thigh as shown
|Lower Thigh Circ.
|31-36cm (12 - 13.5")
|36 - 41 (14 - 15.5")
|41 - 46cm (16 - 17.5")
|46 - 52cm (18 - 19.5")
- If your measurement falls between a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for better comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive, if you would prefer a less tight fit, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure it with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
Which Conditions Can this Support Help With?
The Actimove Stability Knee Support is designed to provide firm and reliable compression to the knee, helping to relieve pain associated with many common knee conditions. In particular, this knee support is helpful for:
- Degenerative knee conditions
- General knee pain
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic knee pain
- Knee instability
- Moderate arthritis
Key Features and Benefits
- Spiral Stability Stays: Two spiral stays provide additional stability to the medial and lateral sides of knee, and allow smooth motion for the sake of comfort
- Firm Compression: This support delivers firm, even compression to critical areas of the knee, encouraging a healthy blood flow to alleviate pain and promote fast healing
- Comfortable Design: Anatomically shaped and stitched with soft, allergy friendly materials to provide optimal comfort throughout the entire day
- Lasting Durability: Extra stitching around the edges of the Actimove Knee Support reinforce the material for long-lasting wear resistance
How Do I Apply the Knee Support?
This support has a pullover design, meaning there are no straps, buckles or adjustments. It's easy to apply in a matter of seconds, just pull the brace up your leg so that the dark motion-comfort zone is placed over the patella to receive instant pain-relieving compression. The diagram below shows how to correctly apply this knee support.
How Do Spiral Stays Work?
Knee instability tends to stick around even after you've recovered from a knee injury. The spiral stays help combat this problem by holding the knee in the ideal position, preventing unwanted twisting motions. These stays aren't fully rigid and allow a generous degree of flex, letting you move around freely while still benefiting from the compression.
How Comfortable is the Everyday Support?
Knee supports should be worn all day to get the most benefit from them, but when they're hot and uncomfortable, this is much easier said than done. Actimove have insured that discomfort isn't a problem with the Everyday Support. Made to fit anatomically using soft, allergy-friendly materials, this support is so comfy you'll forget it's even there.
Can I Wear the Everyday Support During Sports?
As the name suggests, the Actimove Everyday Support is designed to help facilitate those who lead active lifestyles. The anatomical design, stretch-comfort zones and soft, breathable materials provide the comfort and flexibility needed for exercise and everyday wear. While wearing this support, you can enjoy activities such as:
How Durable is the Actimove Knee Brace?
Because this knee brace is supposed to be worn daily, it has been specially made to withstand the wear and tear that's expected from everyday use. The edges are reinforced to prevent fraying, and the seamless design ensures that the compression remains constant over long periods.
The Actimove Knee Stability Brace is designed to provide even compression across the knee, and will move with your body with each step for maximum comfort. To prevent any slipping or discomfort during movement, a smooth motion-comfort zone is included over the patella, as can be seen below.
Does this Knee Brace Contain Latex or Neoprene?
No, this brace is made from high-performance material that is both flexible and breathable for all-day comfort. This material is both latex- and neoprene-free, which makes it an ideal brace for people with sensitive skin.