Actimove Everyday Closed-Patella Compression Knee Brace (Pair)
Compression and support are key for injury prevention and treatment - yet it can be difficult to find supports that are adequately comfortable and compressive. However, the Actimove Everyday Closed-Patella Compression Knee Braces (Pair) strike the perfect balance between both qualities, making them ideal for effortless, everyday wear. With an anatomical helix design and smooth fabric construction, this pair of knee support braces offers pain management for degenerative conditions, overuse and repetitive use injuries for a design that works for everyone.
Please note that these supports are ambidextrous, meaning that they can be worn on either the left or right knee.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Actimove Compression Knee Support is available in four sizes. To determine the correct size for you, measure the circumference of your thigh just above the knee (as illustrated) with a flexible tape measure and refer to the sizing table below.
Measure around the centre of the knee as shown
|Lower Thigh Circumference
|31 - 36cm (12 - 13.5")
|36 - 41cm (14 - 15.5")
|41 - 46cm (16 - 17.5")
|46 - 52cm (18 - 19.5")
- If your measurement falls between a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for better comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive, if you would prefer a less tight fit, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure it with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Conditions Can the Actimove Knee Brace Help With?
This knee brace is designed to provide a compressive effect that will relieve pain associated with many common knee conditions and irritations. In particular, this support is suitable for:
- Degenerative knee conditions
- General knee pain
- Overuse injuries
- Chronic knee pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Firm Compression: The Actimove Everyday Knee Brace delivers firm, even compression to critical areas of the knee, encouraging a healthy blood flow to help manage pain caused by common knee conditions.
- Comfortable Design: Despite the compressive nature of this support, it's still comfortably worn for long periods thanks to the use of soft, latex-free yarns and a smooth-motion comfort zone behind the knee.
- Lasting Durability: As this support is designed to be worn all-day everyday, the edges have been reinforced with extra stitching to reduce fraying, ensuring the integrity of the compression is kept intact.
How Do I Apply the Knee Brace?
This support includes no straps, buckles or adjustments, so it's simple to apply in seconds. Simply slip the brace on so that the dark motion comfort zone is placed over the patella, and you'll be enjoying pain-relieving compression immediately. The image below shows the proper application procedure.
How Comfortable is the Everyday Support?
Featuring a seamless anatomical design, the Actimove Everyday Support provides compression in the key areas without restricting movement. The patterned stitching allows the leg to stretch, bend and flex naturally, and soft latex and cotton-free materials are used to ensure breathable comfort for the whole day.
When Should I Use the Actimove Compression Knee Brace?
As the name suggest, this knee support is designed to be used during virtually any activity in which you feel knee pain. This could include general everyday wear, or exercise such as walking or running. As the Actimove Closed Patella Brace is made with a seamless anatomical shape, it is comfortable to wear for long periods at a time.
How Durable Is the Actimove Knee Brace?
As this brace is designed for everyday wear, it had been reinforced to stand up to the rigours of hours of daily use. The edges are reinforced to prevent fraying, and the seamless design helps to ensure the compression of the brace will remain constant for a long period.
Motion Comfort Zone for Added Comfort
The Actimove Knee Compression Brace is designed to provide even compression across the knee, and will move with your body with each step with maximum comfort. To prevent any slipping or discomfort during movement, a smooth motion-comfort zone is included over the patella, as can be seen below.
Does This Brace Contain Neoprene or Latex?
No, this brace is made from high-performance material that is both flexible and breathable for all-day comfort. This material is both latex- and neoprene-free, which makes it an ideal brace for people with sensitive skin.