Dynamint Knee Pain Relief 500ml
Made from 95% natural materials, the Dynamint Knee Pain Relief Cream 500ml provides skin-friendly pain-relief with a burst of peppermint fragrance. Whether you're prepping your muscles before a big competition, or rejuvenating the joints after a long day, this massage cream makes knee pain feel like a distant memory.
- 1 x 500ml Bottle of Massage Cream
What Conditions Can Be Treated By the Dynamint Massage Cream?
Made from 95% natural ingredients and SLS- and paraben-free, this skin-friendly massage cream can be used to reduce reduce pain in the knees. However, Dynamint Cream isn't reserved just for the knees, you can also use it for any of these common ailments:
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscle ache
- Muscular spasm
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Tension headaches
Who Can Use the Dynamint Relief Cream?
Suitable for all ages, the Dynamint Pain Relief Cream will benefit anyone with sore muscles, backaches and joint aches. It's particularly popular with those who do sports regularly, suffer from aching muscles or are elderly with recurring joint pains.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from 95% natural ingredients that are suitable for all ages
- Immediate relief with only a tiny amount of application
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Comes in a small, compact size that's convenient to take everywhere
- Easy to apply without leaving any stickiness or residue
- Doesn't contain any chemicals or paraben, making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Water-based formulation that's non-greasy and non-staining
- Refreshing peppermint fragrance that vanishes soon upon application
- Compliant with the UK and European cosmetic legislation
How Does the Dynamint Cream Actually Work?
Through a process of osmosis, the Dynamint Pain Relief Cream penetrates through the skin to reach the deeper areas of tissue. Once absorbed, the cream provides a gentle cooling sensation followed by a feeling of "applied heat", which dissolves any pain, tension or swelling that's been bothering your knee.
How Much of the Cream Do I Need to Use?
You only need to apply a small amount to feel the benefits immediately, making it ideal for use both as a pre-exercise warm up, or as a post-workout for muscle relaxant. The water-based formulation penetrates rapidly to the epidermis via osmosis.
Why Should I Buy This Massage Cream Over Others?
Unlike a lot of other muscle creams, the Dynamint Massage Cream is SLS- and paraben-free so you can treat your injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to apply and doesn't leave any residue build-up or stickiness, so you don't have to worry about discomfort or ruining your clothes.
How Do I Apply the Massage Cream?
- This cream is for external use only on intact skin.
- Massage into the affected area very sparingly, as often as required.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use with soap and cold water.
Does This Come in Any Other Sizes?
If you would prefer this in a larger size, or as a roll-on or spray, then we also have the following:
Dynamint Cream Ingredients
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas
- Do not use during pregnancy
- Do not swallow
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients