LP Neoprene Knee Stabiliser with Elastic Straps
The patella tendon is responsible for most key leg movements including walking, running and jumping, which means it can undergo significant stress during high activity. To limit the damage caused, the LP Neoprene Knee Stabiliser with Elastic Straps provides ultra-strength compression focused around the patella, minimising kneecap movement to reduce the risk of injury.
- 1 x Neoprene Knee Stabiliser
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right For Me?
The LP Knee Stabiliser is available in four sizes to accommodate most size users. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page. To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
Measure across the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|33 - 36.8cm
|38 - 40.6cm
|40.6 - 44.4cm
|45.7 - 50.8cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, we recommend opting for a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
With four elastic straps providing concentrated compression to the patella tendon, the LP Knee Support is ideal for treating the following conditions:
- Osgood-Schlatters Disease
- Arthritic knees
- Sprains and strains
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides heated compression and support to the patella
- Features four strong elastic straps for extra compression
- Helps to relieve inflammation of the tibial tubercle
- Suitable for relief of pain from Osgood Schlatter disease
- Relieves pain associated with tendonitis and arthritis
- Open patella design reduces pressure on the patella
- Additional circle pad provides padded protection to the knee
- Helps to reduce the likelihood of patella displacements
- Medial and lateral spiral stays allow limited flexion
- Two adjustable hook-and-loop straps ensure a comfortable fit
- Made with closed-cell neoprene for therapeutic heat retention
Enhanced Knee Support
This knee support uses sturdy elastic straps to provide high levels of support and compression to the patella tendon, ensuring stability and comfort after injury. These features help to relieve the pain and inflammation of the tibial tubercle, which is closely associated with Osgood Schlatter Disease. It is also an excellent support for the relief of pain resulting from tendonitis and arthritis.
The open patella design of this Neoprene Knee support helps to relieve pressure on the patella, decreasing any discomfort that may arise from stiffness or compression. An additional circle pad provides padded protection and stabilisation, which can prevent painful patella displacements. Medial and lateral stays on each side of the knee allow limited flexion with rotational stability, while two adjustable straps ensure a customised fit.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Knee Stabiliser with Elastic Straps is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry