LP Neoprene Patella Knee Strap
Many painful conditions can result from an overworked patella, but the pain can be mitigated with the right support. Designed to put pressure on the patella tendon, the LP neoprene Patella Knee Strap helps reduce pain and inflammation caused by conditions such as runner's knee and Osgood-Schlatters disease.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Do I Need?
This patella support is available in one size, suitable to fit most users. To determine if this brace is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella. This support is suitable for those with a knee circumference between 26.7cm and 43cm.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
Delivering localised pressure to directly to the patella tendon, the LP Knee Strap helps with the following conditions:
- Patella maltracking
- Patellofemoral syndrome (runner's knee)
- Jumper's knee
- Osgood-Schlatters disease
Key Features and Benefits
- Relieves pain with localised compression on the patella tendon
- Helps to reduce inflammation after injury
- Adjustable hook and loop closure for comfort
- Alleviates mechanical stress to prevent pain and fatigue
- Hook-and-loop closure for a customising the level of compression
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Made with the highest grade, closed cell neoprene
- Minimises injury risk while promoting healing
Support and Compression
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this Neoprene Patella Brace helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression assists corrective tracking of the knee, relieving both pain and inflammation related to patellofemoral syndrome. With a hook-and-loop closure design, this brace can provide customised support to a wide range of knee sizes.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Patella Brace is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent compressive material because of its heat retentive properties. This added warmth helps encourage blood circulation, which fast-tracks the body's own natural healing processes.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry