Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Stabiliser with Springs
Stabilising the knee is one of the most crucial steps on the road to recovery. Featuring steel lateral springs, the Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Stabiliser with Springs provides the stability required for effective healing, so that you can return to full strength sooner. Made from breathable mesh for superior comfort.
- 1 x Elastic Knee Stabiliser
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Ultimate Performance Elastic Knee Stabiliser with Springs is available in 2 sizes: Regular and Large. To find the right size, please measure the circumference around the centre of the kneecap and consult the table below.
|Size of Knee Stabiliser
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|30 - 40cm
|40 - 50cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall on a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select the larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Conditions Does this Support Help With?
With Level 2 Support, the Ultimate Performance Knee Stabiliser is helpful for mild to moderate knee instabilities, strains and pain. Steel springs provide medial and lateral support suitable for chronic knee conditions such as:
- Mild strains
- Weak, stiff or aching knees
How Do the Ultimate Performance Support Levels Work?
UP Braces are designed with four levels of support, each of which helps with different types of injury.
- Level 1 (Basic Support): Excellent value for money support, best used for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 (Moderate Support): Mild-to-moderate support, best used for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 (Pro Support): Provides maximum support for moderate-to-severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 (Maximum Support): Designed to brace and add stability for more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
How Does the Ultimate Knee Stabiliser with Springs Improve Recovery?
Designed with a multitude of features to help promote healing, the Ultimate Knee Stabiliser speeds up recovery and alleviates knee pain. The special features of this knee brace include:
- Stabilising Springs: Steel springs on either side of the knee brace provide support to the medial and lateral areas of the knee without loss of movement.
- Open Patella Design: The open patella design allows the kneecap to breathe, relieving pressure on a tender area and improving patella tracking.
- Breathable Material: Made with flexible materials, the Stabiliser Knee Brace is comfy and allows a full range of motion.
How Do I Apply the Knee Stabiliser?
Designed for straightforward use, the Knee Stabiliser is fitted in three easy steps:
- Simply pull the support over the knee
- Ensure the patella opening is centred around the kneecap
- And away you go!
How Comfortable is the Elastic Knee Stabiliser?
Thanks to UP ingenuity, the Elastic Knee Stabiliser has been designed with lightweight breathable mesh for optimal levels of comfort. No itching, restriction or overheating will discourage you from getting the support you need.
Features and Benefits of the Elastic Knee Stabiliser with Springs
- Support Level 2 - Provides moderate level support to the knee
- Steel springs provide stability without loss of movement
- Open patella relieves pressure and improves patella tracking
- Lightweight design allows for freedom of movement
- Available in 2 sizes
- Sold individually as a single unit
Are There Braces With Other Levels of Support?
The Elastic Knee Stabiliser with Springs offers Level 2 Support. However, if this is too much, or too little, then links to the best knee braces for each support level are listed below.