Allard Selection Minor Wraparound Knee Support
Fitted with stainless steel spiral stays, the Allard Selection Minor Wraparound Knee Support helps stabilise the knee while providing light compression and relief from pain. Its wraparound design allows a custom fit for tailored support and comfort, while its soft, pliable material lets the skin breathe freely.
- 1 x Wraparound Knee Brace
Please note that this support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Allard Selection Minor Knee Brace is available in five sizes. To determine which one is right for you, please measure the circumference of your leg in the following locations:
- Thigh: 15cm above the centre of the kneecap
- Knee: Around the centre of the kneecap
- Calf: 15cm below the centre of the kneecap
Once you have your measurements, use the table below to find the best fit, then select it from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Thigh Circ. (1)
|Knee Circ. (2)
|Calf Circ. (3)
|31 - 36cm
|27 - 30cm
|25 - 28cm
|36 - 40cm
|30 - 33cm
|28 - 31cm
|40 - 44cm
|33 - 36cm
|31 - 34cm
|44 - 48cm
|36 - 39cm
|34 - 37cm
|48 - 53cm
|39 - 43cm
|37 - 40cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your thigh, knee and calf measurements don't match up, we recommend choosing your size based on your thigh measurement
- This support is designed to be compressive and so may feel tight at first; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure the string with a ruler
- Before choosing your size, please take into consideration any joint swelling or atrophy that may have occurred
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
The Allard Selection Knee Minor Wraparound Sleeve provides compression and support for minor injuries such as sprains and stressed ligaments. The full list of suitable applications for this brace includes:
- Knee pain
- Minor injuries
- Stressed ligaments
- Mild sprains
Features and Benefits of the Selection Knee Minor Sleeve
- Provides mild support and compression for injured knees, increasing recovery time
- Anatomically-shaped knee-cap opening allows for easy movement
- Wraparound design encourages blood flow, speeding up recovery time
- "Stay-Up" splints on either side stabilise the knee
- Can be washed at 40°C in washing machines
How Does the Selection Minor Knee Brace Improve Recovery?
The wraparound sleeve is designed to speed up recovery from injuries and sprains. Whilst dual "Stay-Up" splints work to provide stability on either side of the leg, the wraparound sleeve compresses the affected knee, encouraging blood flow and muscle repair.
How Comfortable is the Allard Minor Knee Support?
Due to its wraparound design, the Allard Minor Knee Support can achieve the precise fit for your leg, with the perfect level of compression in each area to ensure comfort that lasts. In addition, a soft, pliable section of fabric at the back of the knee improves flexibility and prevents bunching.
How Do I Fit the Selection Knee Minor Sleeve?
- Check that the brace is complete and without damage
- Open all the Velcro closures so that the brace is flat
- Place the open brace behind the knee and start with closing the lower tab under the knee cap(1)
- Make sure that knee cap is centred in the opening
- Then close the tab above the knee (2)
- Then close the other two tabs (3 and 4)
- Adjust for comfort
For a visual demonstration on how to fit this knee support, please watch the video below.
Please note that the Selection Knee Minor Wraparound Sleeve can be washed at 40°C in washing machines.